CHECKLIST FOR MALAYSIA eNTRI VISA
Please find below the list of required documents for obtaining Malaysia Entri:
- Confirmed round trip ticket.
- Scanned colour copy of the first and the last page of your passport.
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- 1 coloured passport-size studio photograph taken against a white background with full head and shoulders visible.
- Accommodation proof (if available).
- Observation page (If any changes in the passport front page. example: changes in name, dob).
The following listed documents to be present on demand at the airport Immigration checkpoint:
PHOTO SPECIFICATION FOR MALAYSIA eNTRI VISA
Please ensure that your photo passport:
- is properly exposed (contrast too high/low is not accepted);
- is sized 35mm wide by 50mm high;
- eyes facial and body are angled to the front of the camera;
- is without any frame/borders;
- background must NOT be cropped out with photo editing tool;
- subject’s head must be centred properly;
- is taken within the last 6 months;
- is full face without any headgear (for spectacles, ensure there are no glares/shadows on the glasses);
- facial image MUST be from shoulder level to the crown;
- is a studio taken photo photocopied/photo shopped photos or Camscanner or similar apps used are NOT ACCEPTABLE; and
- Photo uploaded must be clear and the background is pure white (no shadows